Bug in Philippines relations?
Hello, I think there is a bug in relation tree generation. Bangsamoro, Bicol Region, Cagayan Valley, etc. are part of Philippines (443174), not Philippines maritime boundary (2850940), yet OSM Boundaries database says otherwise. Which variables do you use to map them?
(2) Philippines | Relation: Philippines (443174) | OpenStreetMap
- (6) Kalayaan | Relation: Kalayaan (1822309) | OpenStreetMap
(2) Philippines maritime boundary | Relation: Philippines maritime boundary (2850940) | OpenStreetMap
- (3) Bangsamoro | Relation: Bangsamoro (3821409) | OpenStreetMap
- (3) Bicol Region | Relation: Bicol Region (3561455) | OpenStreetMap
- (3) Cagayan Valley | Relation: Cagayan Valley (1552192) | OpenStreetMap
Dataset Version: 2023-09-04